New to this any help with for pHS-PE01 is much appreciated. First time doing these movements, I did a few extra reps to get a feel for it.
Thanks
joe
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Joe DaSilva, December 28, 2017 · 2 Replies · 47 Views
New to this any help with for pHS-PE01 is much appreciated. First time doing these movements, I did a few extra reps to get a feel for it.
Thanks
joe
Hey Joe,
Nice work so far! Here are my tips for the PE:
1. Be sure to keep your elbows completely straight at all times.
2. From the plank position, strongly protract your shoulder blades.
3. As you begin to press backward, shrug your shoulders to ears (elevate) as much as possible.
Can we please also have a side view? That will help us provide even better feedback for both.
@Everett Carroll Thanks for the tips. I need to get drill in straight arms for the HS, FL, SL and MN.
I'll adjust the angle of the camera for next time. Working in a tight space but I can make it better.