I have just started on this, how is it going? Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Guido Franchetti, December 26, 2017 · 12 Replies · 166 Views
I have just started on this, how is it going? Thanks!
Hey Guido,
These are looking excellent overall. Your mobility is awesome and the only cue I have for your PE is to be sure your glutes are fully engaged. Keep it up!
Thanks Everett, I'll try to engage the glutes more in the next workouts!
I filmed this at a very miserable angle... any chance it's possible to say if I can move to PE4 from this one? Otherwise I'll reshoot it.
Hi Guido,
Good work but just to be sure reshoot it without the shirt because it is hard to see your supporting shoulder if it is shrugging/disengaging. I hope this helps. Keep up the good job.
@Leo Trinidad
Here is a reshoot!
Hi Guido,
Looking good, just make sure that you don't move your head too much and also not to disengage/shrug your shoulder. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Leo, can I move to PE4 or should I wait ?
Hi Guido,
I would take a step up and go to PE4 and keep the side to over arch as warm up. Keep coming back to them!!
Thanks Tanya, will do as you suggest!
7 hours ago, Leo Trinidad said:Hi Guido,
Looking good, just make sure that you don't move your head too much and also not to disengage/shrug your shoulder. Keep up the good work.
By disengaging the shoulder, do you mean that slight "shrug" I see on a couple of early reps? (I want to make sure I'm not disengaging too.)
On a separate note, for this side arch movement, I have a modification I'ld like to run by a coach. I move the non-supporting arm in a wave: overhead at the top of the arch, and "wave" down to my hip as my hip touches the ground, always in the same plane as the body. It gives my obliques a better challenge since they don't get sore or even fatigued if that arm stays still like in the technique video.
I saw that modification on a video on the GB Facebook page, but for all I know that's a movement for later in the progression.
Yes you are correct Jennifer on that shrug and on the modification.
Thanks Leo!