This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE7 form check

Started by Jacob Lindqvist, December 26, 2017 · 5 Replies · 108 Views

Jacob Lindqvist

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Jacob Lindqvist,

Please review and master Planche Lean and Elevated Planche Lean. You are almost on a plank position when you are doing the bounces and you are piking your hips too much while doing the exercise. I hope this helps.

Alessandro Mainente

Remember that the lift of the heels comes from the hips extension. this means that the hips move higher but also heels still move.

Jacob Lindqvist

Thank you for the help!

should i continue mastering the elevated planche lean?

is there something that should be improved?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Jacob, the amount of lean should be more.

Dustyevsky Silvester

Jacob. I moved through the Planche lean elements without achieving enough lean and hit a wall at SE1 iM. I've dropped back to PE5 and have been working at my limit there for the past few months to make sure the lean is maximized. Looks like you might be in a similar position.