Equipment for Foundations 2 and Beyond

Started by Hugh Muir, December 22, 2017 · 1 Replies · 1,705 Views

Hugh Muir

I am currently doing Foundation 1 and am in the market for a rack with a pull-up bar and dip handles, as well as a bar across it which I can use for stretches like the One Arm Upright Lat Lean. I can hang rings from the pull-up bar.

However, I do not want to purchase this if it will not be useful for foundations 2 and beyond.

Are there any particular pieces of equipment I will need for these courses that such a rack would not cover eg. parallel bars instead of mere handles, particular width for wide-grip pull-ups? I have not purchased any of the other foundations courses so I am unfamiliar with the exercises and what equipment they will need.

Thanks,

Hugh.

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Hugh , a stallbar it is required also for developing the manna work.