Still have plenty of steps left to go, but wanted to see how I'm doing so far. I find these to be more challenging in the outer hips trying to get a better straddle than I do in my abs.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Josh Shaw, December 21, 2017 · 6 Replies · 119 Views
Still have plenty of steps left to go, but wanted to see how I'm doing so far. I find these to be more challenging in the outer hips trying to get a better straddle than I do in my abs.
Hi Josh, keep your head neutral. the neck should not be extended of flexed. neutral.
On 12/21/2017 at 3:33 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Josh, keep your head neutral. the neck should not be extended of flexed. neutral.
Sorry I forgot to respond, but thanks for the feedback.
Here is the last set form my most recent core workout. My internal clock is fast, but otherwise I think these are improved over the last video.
I hope my form is good on the iM because I'm not recording another video until I drop like 20 more lbs and get rid of that gut lol.
MOve lower the feet 5-10 cm and then it is ok.
4 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:MOve lower the feet 5-10 cm and then it is ok.
Thanks. I'll work on that over the next few weeks as I work on getting my time up to the full 60 seconds.
My latest attempt at mastery...
@Alessandro Mainente tagging for feedback. Thanks.