This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

T1 2.1 Form Check

Started by Josh Shaw, December 21, 2017 · 3 Replies · 83 Views

Josh Shaw

Finally getting the movement series into my routine on a consistent basis.  Thanks in advance for any feedback.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Josh, some tips for you:

-strive to hold always the shoulders angle to 180°

-try to hold the elbows locked.

Josh Shaw
On 12/21/2017 at 3:36 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Josh, some tips for you:

-strive to hold always the shoulders angle to 180°

-try to hold the elbows locked.

Thanks for the feedback.  Here's an updated video.  I think this is a big improvement, though I'm not sure if it's quite there yet.  Also, not sure if it's the camera angle, but it looks like my left shoulder gets a lot less flexion than my right.  I don't remember that being an issue on the HS-PE1 iM, but I know that on HS-PE2 that I'm currently working on, I have more trouble fully extending my left shoulder.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Feet together Josh!!!! keep working! they are not bad!