This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Introduction

Started by Finn Hasler, December 21, 2017 · 2 Replies · 59 Views

Finn Hasler

Hello everyone

How is it going, just thought I would Introduce myself and make my first post. Just a little bit about myself I am 17 years old from New Zealand, I play a range of sports including rugby, cricket, diving, yoga and I also go to the gym 4 to 5 days a week. I first got into gymnastics training for core strength for my gym work, then heard the tim Ferris interview and was intrigued to try out the fundamentals course, and i believe I will also buy the foundation course and probably the stretch series and handstand course to help me with my other sports and also my joint longevity. I also have an active job as I have recently started a plumbing apprenticeship. I am four days into the fundamentals course and am definitely finding some mobility deficits and am enjoying it. I Cannot wait to rip into the serious part of gymnastics training and to get to know the forum community, I have seen some of the posts on the forum and you guys seem to be very responsive, knowledgeable and genuinely good people. I hope everyone is having a great day and i look forward to seeing great results. 

Cheers Finn

Alessandro Mainente

Welcome to this journey Finn.

Finn Hasler

Cheers Alessandro

Im looking forward to it