This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wrist Exercises - Specific Sequence?

Started by Chris Umiastowski, December 20, 2017 · 2 Replies · 127 Views

Chris Umiastowski

I'm currently on H1 PE2 (headstands), and enjoying the course.

But I'm not sure how the wrist exercises are supposed to be carried out before I get to the main PE / iM.  Let's say I'm on 5 sets of 5 reps.  Should I be doing:

5 sets of 5 reps exercise #1, followed by 5 sets of #2, #3 and #4
---OR---

1 set of #1, then #2, then 3,4,5 ... and REPEAT for another 4 rounds?

Where are you guys in recording the follow-along workouts for this?  It would help tremendously.

 

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hi Chris,

Either methods are good.  I once thought that doing it in circuit would not be appropriate, but at the end, both work really well.  Try them and let us know :)

Everett Carroll

I prefer to superset them in this order: Wrist Push-ups, Wrist Rocks, First Knuckle Push-ups, Fingertip Push-ups. I like that arrangement simple because I can remain on my fists for the first two and on flat hands for the second two.