Hi,
How am I doing with these?
In the SE a little bit more depth and balance I assume. Also there is a nice strech in my glute on the bent leg.
My hamstrings are enjoying the iM A LOT :).
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Elias Lehtinen, December 20, 2017 · 2 Replies · 30 Views
Hi,
How am I doing with these?
In the SE a little bit more depth and balance I assume. Also there is a nice strech in my glute on the bent leg.
My hamstrings are enjoying the iM A LOT :).
Hi Helias, your daughter it is adorable on the second video! well, I think that the technique and range of motion it is ok, on the I'm try to hold the feet together all the time.
Thanks Alessandro for the comments and my daughter likes them too
.