This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

What should I do next?

Started by Ahmad Almansoor, December 17, 2017 · 1 Replies · 84 Views

Ahmad Almansoor

Hi,

im not sure if this has been asked before. I apologize if it has.

I completed the wrist portion of the H1 program (WP/SE4, FKP/SE4..etc). However, I’m still on HS/PE6 in the freestanding handstand part.

should I keep doing both parts until i complete the HS ? Or Should I purchase H2 for the wrist exercises while still doing HS from H1?

I hope my question is clear

thanks

- Ahmad

 

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Ahmad,

Thanks for reaching out and awesome work!

Keep doing your wrist series from H1, this will always remain the same. Once you’ve advanced you may do fewer sets and more reps of the different wrist push ups variations.

Feel free to share videos of your progress :)