I can do step 9, plus these extra video sets. The weight on my Jefferson curl is 44lb (I’m 118lb).
Is this good enough for mastery?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Valerie Morwood, December 15, 2017 · 4 Replies · 132 Views
I can do step 9, plus these extra video sets. The weight on my Jefferson curl is 44lb (I’m 118lb).
Is this good enough for mastery?
Hi Valerie, your PE it is good. For the Im as I stated in other post focus on holding the bar closer to the body as much as you can, the only exception it is when:
-you need to pass over the feet during the descent part
-you need to step back on the shinbone on the ascent part.
Thanks Alex, I thought I was keeping the Dumbbells close, but not close enough I see. I'll work on it and repost a video.
@Alessandro Mainente
I worked on my Jefferson curls.
How do they look?
HI Valerie, the ascent part it is ok..why change the descent? keep this weight closer to the body always!