Book Release Dates?

Started by EliteCPR, March 28, 2010 · 16 Replies · 4,990 Views

EliteCPR

I was just wondering if anybody knew when the other books in the GB series are going to come out. I have BtGB and I love it, so I can't wait for the next ones :mrgreen:

Neal Winkler

Probably a couple more years.

Perhaps if we post pictures of things that Coach Sommer could buy with the money that we want to give him then it would expedite the process.

princess-mariana.jpg

Mansion_3-thumb5.jpg

rolls-royce-phantom-limo-hire.jpg

private-jet-kids-camp-6-8-07.jpg

Coach Sommer

Temptation on a Sunday morning?

Principal photography is currently ongoing for both "Liquid Steel™" and "The Handstand Chronicles". In addition, next weekend I will begin shooting the photography for "All Muscle, No Iron".

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Sternford

Who wouldn't want a perfectly symmetrical house?

Neal Winkler

Temptation? I prefer to call it incentive.

Joshua Naterman

HAHAHA!!! How appropriate for a Sunday morning in a Christian country!

I check the store once a week just in case Coach slips the books on there without an announcement! Wishful thinking ^_^

Cole Dano

Is it too much to ask - will Handstand Chronicles and Liquid Steel™ come put in 2010? (2011?)

irongymnast

Yeah, is there an ETA for any of the new books?

G00SE

Coach,

I think most others on the forum share this sentiment: we are all anxious to hear anything about the rest of the books in the series and are definietly looking forward to partaking in the knowledge that you are willing to share. We don't mean to be overzealous we realize that you have many responsibilities-its just that after seeing how great the original book is we are looking forward to the other books and products (body levers/cross trainer) that you mentioned. Thanks again for all of the knowledge that you have been willing to share with us-it has been fantastic and life changing- and please don't keep us waiting too long for your next products.

EliteCPR

I'm okay with it taking a while for the books to come out, I understand you're busy and it's a lot of work. I would just appreciate some sort of ballpark figure. You've been saying that photography is in progress since February 2009, so I'm in this perpetual state of thinking it'll come out soon. I can be patient and wait as long as it takes, because I'm sure they'll be amazing when they do come out, I just wish I had a better idea of when they will. Thanks Coach, and sorry if the nagging is annoying :)

Coach Sommer

Gentlemen,

I appreciate your enthusiasm, I truly do. However I will not be providing an estimated date of availability for the next volumes. I do promise however, that when they become available the GB forum members will be the first to know.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Neal Winkler

Anyone want to start a book release date pool?

Amebix138
trianglechoke7 said:
Anyone want to start a book release date pool?

In for 20 USD for december 2010.

Neal Winkler

Haha. I don't gamble, but was curious if anyone would bite. :)

I still stand by my guess of 2012, in, let's say, June.

griffdrc

lol fingersa crossed for may 2010 :wink:

Animalonfire

Coach

To help us to make guesses, and out of my own curiosity, how long did BtGB take to write/photograph?

Coach Sommer

Gentlemen,

There is no need to make guesses as to availability dates; as soon as they are available I will let everyone know. I will say however that I am currently working on principal photography for the next three volumes; Liquid Steel™, The Handstand Chronicles and All Muscle, No Iron.

Now, if all of you will leave me in peace on this, I can get back to work on these next volumes 8)!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer