Elbow Straps for Rings

Started by Charlie Reid, December 13, 2017 · 3 Replies · 1,965 Views

Charlie Reid

I know there is already a thread on this topic, but i cannot find the link to where one can find the elbow straps for LARS work on the rings. Is there a place on the site to purchase these? Or does someone have a recommendation on where to get them? Thanks!

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Charlie Reid,

I had mine sewed from the excess straps of my rings. I hope this helps.

Charlie Reid

Ok thanks. I know there are directions on the site here on how to make them, but wasn't sure if someone sold them somewhere (or if someone found another type of strap that they re-purposed into elbow straps)

Kevin Herring

A youtube vid suggested ankle straps typically used on a cable machine.   nylon and Velcro.  They are on amazon for $10US just be sure you are ordering two straps and not just one.