Hello Guys, Just a quick question. I see that MN/SE3 mastery requirement is 5x5r. Accordingly to this, I guess MN/SE2 is 10 reps total (5 left / 5 right leg)... or is it 20 reps total (10 + 10) instead?
Thank you all!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 11, 2017 · 6 Replies · 165 Views
Hello Guys, Just a quick question. I see that MN/SE3 mastery requirement is 5x5r. Accordingly to this, I guess MN/SE2 is 10 reps total (5 left / 5 right leg)... or is it 20 reps total (10 + 10) instead?
Thank you all!
Alessandro
Hi @Alessandro Di Sanzo,
For MN/SE2 its 10r@ so its 20 reps total. (10reps per leg)
52 minutes ago, Leo Trinidad said:Hi @Alessandro Di Sanzo,
For MN/SE2 its 10r@ so its 20 reps total. (10reps per leg)
I see! I was hoping that It was mistake, since that the next progression requires only 5 reps!... I've Never seen this gap previously!
If not, Never mind, I'll do my best!
3 hours ago, Alessandro Di Sanzo said:I see! I was hoping that It was mistake, since that the next progression requires only 5 reps!... I've Never seen this gap previously!
If not, Never mind, I'll do my best!
My intelligent guess after seeing you crush 10 perfect reps of L-to-V, WITHOUT using an offset bar: If you mean SE3 5x5r is too easy, make it 5x10r ![]()
The long terms goal for the hanging leg lifts should be 25-30 reps. Personally, i've never reached the 30 reps...I stopped at 27.
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:The long terms goal for the hanging leg lifts should be 25-30 reps. Personally, i've never reached the 30 reps...I stopped at 27.
BEAST!!
I think that being very strict on mobility and PE leads to superior results.m
this is one of my strongest clients who was trained by me using GB protocols, this is his warm-up prior to 30second L-sit as the last exercise of core warm up.