This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Amazing Results!!

Started by Joshua Chan, March 28, 2010 · 3 Replies · 954 Views

Joshua Chan

Hello everyone,

I'd like to share how much improvement I've had from Building the Gymnastic Bodies and Coach Sommer's endless advises and videos. I am and and always been a martial artist, a black-belt in kickboxing, but i might add I was always impressed by the gymnasts I watched in T.V., mesmerized by their enormous strength and always wondered how was it that they achieved it, what their training consisted of? and then to my luck and something I'll always be grateful for, a long term friend of mine, the national gymnastic female champion in mexico invited me to train at her Gym. From the first day i fell in love with gymnastics especially the rings. I read and researched on everything that had to to do with Gymnastic Strength Training™, and it was then when I discovered Gymnastic Bodies and applied it to martial arts and my gymnastics training. I followed the WOD and in just threes week i stared seeing incredible results, I could kick faster and stronger and my punches had incredible power. A coach at my gym noticed the result and asked me to give the physical preparation training to his gymnasts. And so i did, following the WOD and Ido Portal pre-re habilitation routines on wednesdays. After just two months the result are unbelievable, the coach says his gymnast are performing better than ever, and he himself is doing better than when he was 25, he is now 35.

This are the results from one of the guys at the gym, the first day of training I took some notes, how long they could stay in a handstand, front and back lever, HSPU, HLL, SLL, everything. The results are as follow: from 35sec to 3min, tuck back lever 6sec to 24 in an advanced tuck, the same for front lever and planche, he's HSPU went from 6 to 14, SLS 5 to 11.

Thanks to Coach Sommer and his gymnasts, and to everyone in the GB forum, especially Gregor and Ido

Im currenty training my iron cross and maltese, I'll post a video as soon as their decent haha :D:D

Seiji

I always love hearing this sort of stuff :D

Congrats!

Gregor

Great to hear you have better results!!!

We are always here to help :wink:

Joshua Chan
Gregor said:
Great to hear you have better results!!!

We are always here to help :wink:

Thanks, I really appreciate it.