This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PE2 form check

Started by Zachary Ladwig, December 9, 2017 · 3 Replies · 73 Views

Zachary Ladwig

Hi! How is the headstand looking? Sometimes if I do it for a while, my head gets sore. Is that normal? 

 

Forgot to video iM — will get it next time 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Zachary Ladwig,

The video is a bit blurry but your headstand is wobbly. One of the reason is because your hands placement is too near. Make sure to protract the upper back and keep that hollow position. Make sure to lengthen your legs upward, lock your knees and keep that posterior pelvic tilt. I hope this helps. Keep up the good work. :)

Zachary Ladwig

Thanks! @Leo Trinidad will post another video soon. How was the head position In that one? I am thinking I could be closer to the forehead?

 

also here is the iM. How does it look? Hands are about shoulder width 

 

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi Zach,

Looking better. I suggest that you strongly push backwards to avoid your chest to sag/bend forward. I hope this helps. Keep up the good work.