This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2

Started by Alessandro Pantanella, December 7, 2017 · 2 Replies · 81 Views

Alessandro Pantanella

After realizing that I'm picking a lot in sPL I want to make sure that my HBP for is OK.

I think I need to improve my form here and would like some feedback.

Thanks

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Alessandro,

I have a couple of suggestions for you here. 

1. Work to maintain more posterior pelvic tilt (PPT). Keep your core and glutes engaged strongly and practice getting your hips or upper thighs to touch the ground before your chest. 

2. Be sure your chest touches the floor on every rep. 

3. Nice protraction. 

Alessandro Pantanella

Thanks a lot for your feedback @Everett Carroll

I'm having hard time keeping the PPT and need to improve that in all the exercises for sure. 

I always mistakenly thought that I was supposed to keep and hollow body while doing this exercise but I guess it should be more a straight line like for the sPL work.