This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/SE2 Form check

Started by Johan Tideland, December 6, 2017 · 4 Replies · 75 Views

Johan Tideland

Hi

Just started this today, massive cramps in my hamstrings on the im.

How does it look?

PE

 

im

Thanks

Johan

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Johan,

It looks like you're off to a great start. Keep working on your stability during the PE. Your iM also looks pretty solid. As you do this exercise, keep your knees together the entire time. The extended leg should be touching your bent leg the entire time. Awesome job so far!

Johan Tideland

Thanks for the feedback @Jeffrey Bittner, I will keep working on this.

On the im if feel like there is a lot of friction on the floor and I have to sort of "jerk" my way up, no doubt due to lack of strength in the movement.

Should I just keep working on the im like this and it will get better with time? should I  do some other kind of exercise to help my progress?

Here is how it looked today, perhaps not a very big difference yet.

PE https://youtu.be/1ZnWtO1WVNg

imhttps://youtu.be/6hKg1JMAE-c

Johan

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Johan,

Your strength on your iM looks good. It seems like your biggest problem is friction. Try finding a more slippery surface or placing something different underneath your foot. A furniture slider or frisbee might be a good solution, especially if you can find some carpet.

Johan Tideland

Hi

I am now halfway trough the progressions on this exercise, I thought I would just check in and see how it looks.

PE feels good, I have to go and buy a furniture slider soon for the iM though:).

PEhttps://youtu.be/jrJGagT1tDU

iMhttps://youtu.be/QclY7lKkPjA