This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE4 sPL/PE5 form check

Started by Alessandro Pantanella, December 6, 2017 · 2 Replies · 62 Views

Alessandro Pantanella

SPL, along SLS, has always been the easiest one for me to progress on. 

Checking my form on sPL/PE5 I realized that I'm picking or at least it seems like that to me. 

I thought my PE4 was solid but probably is not so I'm posting both for form check. 

Also I had some wine with dinner tonight, so sorry if there are typos in this post :-P

Thanks 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Alessandro, here follows my corrections:

-one arm plank variation must be corrected first, you tend to pike, on the other side you should be a straight line from shoulder to feet.

-the lean needs more refinement than one arm plank. first, you do not have to pike but, as stated for the one arm plank, you need to show a proper straight line from shoulder to feet. Also, you are holding the weight on the toes while the goal it is the weight on the instep.

Alessandro Pantanella

Great suggestions Alessandro, thanks. 

I'll keep working the one arm plank and stop PE5. 

Actually I'll film my PE4 and check it because I may have been picking there as well. 

Cheers