This is my second attempt at SL PE7 4x4. Let me know how I can improve
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ryan Segervall, December 6, 2017 · 7 Replies · 116 Views
This is my second attempt at SL PE7 4x4. Let me know how I can improve
Thanks!
Hi Ryan the form and range of motion it is ok.
here are the last two sets of 5x10 mastery volume. Let me know how it looks and if you think Im ready to move on to the next pe
Hey Ryan , generally speaking, you need to check for symmetrical work, look carefully the video from the back you can see what I mean. In order to reduce the differences from the 2 sides, I suggest slower reps.
On 1/21/2018 at 5:21 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Ryan , generally speaking, you need to check for symmetrical work, look carefully the video from the back you can see what I mean. In order to reduce the differences from the 2 sides, I suggest slower reps.
thank you for the feedback. Ill drop the volume down a little and work on slowing the reps down with a decent pause at the top of each rep.
@Alessandro Mainente here is my 4th and 5th set at a slower tempo. I was also able to use a mirror here to try and keep things symmetrical between right and left. Let me know how it looks
NIce, now perform one reo with closed eyes, stop the legs when you think they are in the correct position. then open the legs. if they are in the correct position you gained proprioception and is the time to move on.
On 1/25/2018 at 12:04 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:NIce, now perform one reo with closed eyes, stop the legs when you think they are in the correct position. then open the legs. if they are in the correct position you gained proprioception and is the time to move on.
- I still got a little more work to do on this. I'll keep practicing for another 1-2 weeks. Strength wise its getting easier and easier