This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Day 1 Fundamentals - Crab and Ape

Started by Michael Borger, December 4, 2017 · 1 Replies · 160 Views

Michael Borger

Hello, everyone. I'm going to fess up here. I've owned the program for about a year and didn't do anything. It's time I start getting my head straight. I have a beautiful almost 3yo girl who deserves a daddy who can keep up with her as she grows. I do play recreational ice hockey once a week (low level) and was quite athletic in my early-20s to mid-30s (~30-50 mi rollerblading/week, whitewater kayaking, hockey, running, hiking etc.), but the slowdown of family life and years in front of a computer running my business have taken their toll as I approach 44yo. Add in a spare tire and some low back degeneration and it's where I'm starting from.

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Michael,

Thanks of reaching out and welcome to the forum! Happy to hear that you are ready to commit to the program :)

Nice work on the scalings and your body awareness. This course will definitely help you along the way. My best advice in order to progress better with the Fundamentals lessons is to add the Stretch courses as soon as you can. These will help you improve your flexibility which is now limiting you in these movements.

Keep sharing your progress with us Michael! :D