Hi.
I noticed, that I'm holding my breath during hollow body hold. Is that correct? When I try to breathe my back is immediately going out of the floor. Is there something, that might help me?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Aliaksandr Kavalevich, December 1, 2017 · 3 Replies · 132 Views
Hi.
I noticed, that I'm holding my breath during hollow body hold. Is that correct? When I try to breathe my back is immediately going out of the floor. Is there something, that might help me?
Hi @Aliaksandr Kavalevich,
Holding your breath is incorrect. Please send a video of your Hollow Body Hold for form check.
Hi @Aliaksandr Kavalevich,
There's already some topics with pretty good infos you can look at. It could help you understand the breathing better ![]()
hey Aliaksandr it is because you are breathing in the upper rib cage, then your sternum is going to move upward, then the thoracic spine it is going to be extended then the lower back will follow the upper spine.
The mistake is to breather in the wrong part. you need to use your belly, this means diaphragm.