Hey there,
Its not clear for me if full fat milk with coffee on breakfast counts as healthy fat towards lesson 2.
Also I couldnt find almonds or peanuts in the healthy nuts list, why are those 2 excluded?
thanks
Feli
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Felipe Garcia Rosa, November 30, 2017 · 2 Replies · 123 Views
Hey there,
Its not clear for me if full fat milk with coffee on breakfast counts as healthy fat towards lesson 2.
Also I couldnt find almonds or peanuts in the healthy nuts list, why are those 2 excluded?
thanks
Feli
Hi Feli,
Full fat milk does count as a healthy fat.
Almonds are fine and will count as healthy fat as well. Peanuts on the other hand are actually not nuts. They are legumes. Ideally I'd say to go for actual nuts such as macadamia, almond, brazil nuts etc
Thanks Pauline! All clear now
Feli