And with my sanity.. God damn it.
BOMQXQPyXto
Ido.
Started by Ido Portal, March 26, 2010 · 36 Replies · 10,251 Views
And with my sanity.. God damn it.
BOMQXQPyXto
Ido.
WOW :shock:
And here I am, feeling sore from the couple of pseudo planche pushups I did yesterday. ![]()
Ivan is officially a bad ass.
I am amazed by how strong this guy is. Thank you very much for posting.
His straddle planche is absolutely insane. So much control... :shock:
Wow!
This is fake, it has to be fake....of course just kidding
this is sooooooo incredible :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The music choice was somewhat confusing.
. . . . . Thats nuts, I only got to watch the first 1min 30 sec but OMG!! Well I am going to open the gym now and guess what I am going to work on today. . . my PLANCHE! lol Inspiration at the last minute is fun lol ![]()
I can't watch videos on my phone, what's the play by play?
Absolutely incredible. Unbelievable strength.
This is definitely going in my inspiration folder.
:shock: :shock:
They are training in a circus school aren´t they? Ido do you know where it is or who his coach is?
He has another video were he is telling a joke (in russian), is it funny? 8) 8) ![]()
Crocodile straddle planche push-ups? Seriously?
YouTube is seriously the most inspiring/soul-crushing training tool ever.
Sick control and strength... inspiring.
lol jason about the soul crushing :\
Insane simply crazy man, gotta work on my planche now
thanks for the inspiration
He graduated from the Kiev circus school a couple of years ago. His strength is insane! The level of handbalancing coming from Kiev is always amazing. Me and the other handstand artists in my class will go there this autumn to train, it will be very interesting. The old guy you see in the pictures is the handstand coach of the school, he is around 85 years old!
Neato. :shock: ![]()
Me and the other handstand artists in my class will go there this autumn to train, it will be very interesting
seems like the the perfect place to train. So much knowledge and strength all around you ![]()
Have fun handbalancer!
ido,
this man, clearly, has zero respect for the laws of gravity. awesome, but why would you post this soul crushing video?!
Handbalancer please remember to write a training blog " a la Ido" when you go to the circus school this summer, it would be great to learn some tips on their training methods! ![]()
Proper beast. Very impressive.
I bet any bartenda could do better
Adriano said:I bet any bartenda could do better
yeah, i bet ivan can't paddle when he does his planche
Yeah BARTENDAZ RULEZ!!!!. ![]()
ivan can't paddle when he does his planche
LOL ![]()
PADDELING RULEZ!!!!
And no gansta talking at all in his video. Ivan is so lame..