Hi upsidedown people,
I just started on these last week. I’m working on 4*24s step and this is my 4th set on which I tried to go for 36s.
Can’t wait for your evaluation :-).
Thx
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petra Kmecová, November 29, 2017 · 6 Replies · 110 Views
Hi upsidedown people,
I just started on these last week. I’m working on 4*24s step and this is my 4th set on which I tried to go for 36s.
Can’t wait for your evaluation :-).
Thx
Hey Petra, your left shoulders it is slightly elevated compared to the other, a matter of mm. depress it strongly.
Thanks @Alessandro Mainente. I’ve noticed that myself ... I usually practice hs mobility drills in front of a mirror to be able to control it more.
What about PE?
The 90° of elbow flexion gives more assistance. Strive for it.
I’ve reached 60seconds on this one. How does it look? Is the line Ok?
This is my last set, so it is bit shakier ... :-) Will work on it.
And I’m not touching the wall, just realy realy close to it ;-)
Thanks :-)
Hey Petra,
It looks good. Like Alex said in his last message, try to scoot your hands slightly closer to your head so that they are directly underneath your elbows. Doing so will help you to have better control during your hold. One you feel comfortable, try moving your headstand away from the wall.
Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner.
Funny thing is ... as I set myself to the headstand I always try to put my hands closer and somehow they almost always end up that way ... but I will work on that.
And I practice headstand without wall, no problem ... I just like this place for shooting a video ... ;-).