This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F2 Equipment - Stall bars

Started by Daniel Yarnes, November 27, 2017 · 3 Replies · 198 Views

Daniel Yarnes

Hey guys,

I've been progressing nicely with most aspects of F1 and finished up the SLS and am close on the SL progressions. Looking into F2, I'm not sure if much of the programming will work for me. How much of the exercises require stall bars - for leg raises, side lever blocks, etc? I live at home yet and do not go to a gym. Pretty sure my parents wouldn't let me put stall bars in their basement. Is there any alternative? All I have is a pull-up bar, a set of rings, a barbell, and a squat rack.

 

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Daniel a pull-up up bar it is fine for the manna work but it is hard to perform the exercise without leaning forward. you can adjust a couple of barbell on a power rack. I do not have other alternatives in my mind now.

Matthew Walker

Hey Daniel, 

Titan Fitness sells stall bar attachments for power racks. They'll fit most of them. You'd just have to confirm they'd fit yours. 

 

3stbar2.jpg

Pauline Taube

Thanks for sharing Matthew :)