This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE8 iM form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, November 27, 2017 · 2 Replies · 47 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello Guys! :)

I've been working on this progression for several months since I felt a bit of stress on my right knee, (I Guess due to the ACL surgery done one year ago), so I decided to proceed slowly on this progression in order to increase ROM .

Here's a video of my current level.

At the end of this 5*5 routine I still feel a sort of "fatigue" (no pain) located in the anterior inner side of my knee. Actually This feeling disappears After a few minutes, so I'm not worried about It.  

@Alessandro Mainente on the basis of your experience, do you think this feeling is a sign that such ROM is too dangerous for my knee, or can I move on while keeping this progression on my warm up/extra workout schedule safely?

 

Thank you!!

Alessandro

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Alessandro, generally speaking, it is the scar tissue. In my experience, there are some pain which appears and disappears without a logic, you need to consider that your knee will never be the same!

Alessandro Di Sanzo
9 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Alessandro, generally speaking, it is the scar tissue. In my experience, there are some pain which appears and disappears without a logic, you need to consider that your knee will never be the same!

Oh I see! I will bear in mind that! Thank you Ale!