This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Seal rocks - formcheck and question

Started by Petra Kmecová, November 26, 2017 · 2 Replies · 81 Views

Petra Kmecová

Hi again,

this is my form on seal rocks. Not sure if I am doing them right. End of rep also represents my form for static seal. Is it ok?

And additional question:

Is it ok to stretch with straddled legs? In instructional video, Claire has her legs together, but I find it more than moderately uncomfortable that way. With legs straddled  bending in lower back feels much better. Also, glutes should be engaged, right?

Thanks

Everett Carroll

Hey Petra,

Looks good! You can absolutely have your feet straddled apart for now. Find a width that is comfortable and, over time, work to bring them closer together. For now, I recommend straddling them a bit wider. All else looks great! Nice job.

Petra Kmecová

Thanks @Everett Carroll!