This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 Form Check

Started by Sarah Gordon, November 25, 2017 · 6 Replies · 105 Views

Sarah Gordon

Hi looking for some help with this. Appreciate some coaching tips. Sarah

 

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Sarah,

in order to make the rocks smoother it helps making smaller movements. In the starting position your feet should be just off the floor. Have you submitted a video of PE1?

your iM looks pretty good but hard to judge correctly cause of the camera angle.  

Sarah Gordon

Hi Pauline, 

In reply to your question about PE1, no I have not posted as it seems fairly straightforward but having said that I am actually cycling between PE1 & PE2 on alternate workouts. I will work on making smaller movements in PE2. Thanks for your suggestions.

Pauline Taube

Usually, when refining the previous PEs it will help you correct deficits in your current progression. I recommend to aim for perfection o PE1 before working on the PE2. I am looking forward to your next video :) 

Sarah Gordon
On 11/26/2017 at 6:54 PM, Pauline Taube said:

Usually, when refining the previous PEs it will help you correct deficits in your current progression. I recommend to aim for perfection o PE1 before working on the PE2. I am looking forward to your next video :) 

 

Hi @Pauline Taube, I have recorded my HBH for comment. Appreciate your suggestions. Sarah

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Sarah Gordon,

You can improve your bent body hollow body more as your upper body and core gets stronger. Refining this will take time. As for your form now, it looks good but you can try and lift your upperbody a bit higher. The mobility with that exercise should be cat cow and it will well help to loosen up and improve the mobility of your spine that will help with your rocks and decksquats. I hope this helps.

Sarah Gordon

Hi Leo, thanks. I will work on this more. Sarah