This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE2 Form Check

Started by Sarah Gordon, November 25, 2017 · 16 Replies · 171 Views

Sarah Gordon

Hi,

Looking for some tips for SL/PE2. How am I doing? Appreciate any & all comments. Sarah

 

Pauline Taube

Nice form Sarah,

Good work keeping your hips up high during the set :) 

Sarah Gordon

Hi Pauline, Thanks for your encouragement. Do you suggest I keep working on this or move up a step?

 

Pauline Taube

You're good to advance a step, Sarah :) 

Sarah Gordon

Hello there,

Working away at this but it needs refinement. I am not holding a clean line and I am getting some wrist pain in my left wrist. Could a coach please give me some refinement tips. Thanks for any suggestions.

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi Sarah,

You can do some wrist stretches prior to doing this progression. Make sure not to neglect your wrist strengthening exercises from Handstand One. 

Sarah Gordon

HI, yes I am working on wrist stretches but I wondered if my technique was contributing to the  wrist pain?

Leo Trinidad

Hi Sarah,

If you are breaking your alignment then it might be contributing to the wrist pain. 

Sarah Gordon

Hello, Could you give me some pointers here. Thanks.

Sarah Gordon

@leotrinidad 

Hey, can you give me some pointers. Thanks.

Alessandro Mainente

HI Sarah, be sure to reach almost the floor at the bottom of every reps.

Sarah Gordon

Hi, Thanks Alessandro. I will work on this.

Sarah Gordon

bump @Alessandro Mainente

Alessandro Mainente
On 9/10/2018 at 1:09 AM, Sarah Gordon said:

HI Sarah, this is not SL IM but MN IM. btw the depth is good. remember to lock the knees, sometimes they seem to be bent.

Sarah Gordon

Hi, oopps, sorry. Mixing up my clips. Thanks for comments anyway. I will try to keep my knees straight.

How is the SL depth?