This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hip rehabilitation : Reorganizing training schedule

Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, November 25, 2017 · 2 Replies · 9 Views

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hi coaches,

I'm currently starting a hip rehabilitation (with this tight hamstring I've been posting a lot about) and my physio gave me a big program to do 3 times a week.  Now, I've been training with all GB series 7 days a week. 

I need some suggestions to rehestablish my training schedule for at least the next month.

Here's my current GB training :

Monday : HS + T1

Tuesday : F7

Wednesday : TB

Thursday : F7

Friday : HS + T1

Saturday : MS

Sunday : FS

With that, I do an hour of mobilization every morning, so, technically, I train 2 times a day.

With the rehab program, I'll do it every monday, wednesday and friday.  So it let's me only 4 days left with every morning.

I'm open to suggestions about where to place my workouts.  Btw, I can do about everything, my hip's not that bad, I just limit my stretches, since I need to stabilize to regain my mobility.

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Everett Carroll

Hey Etienne,

I suggest swapping Monday and Tuesday so you have more space between F7. Otherwise, everything looks good. If you need to, take out an H1+T1 day and make it a focused hamstring rehab day. Your physio's rehab routine should take precedence over all else.

 

Étienne Lajeunesse
1 hour ago, Everett Carroll said:

Hey Etienne,

I suggest swapping Monday and Tuesday so you have more space between F7. Otherwise, everything looks good. If you need to, take out an H1+T1 day and make it a focused hamstring rehab day. Your physio's rehab routine should take precedence over all else.

 

Good idea! I still have the mornings though... I'll try spliting something there.