This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Help me breathe

Started by Valerie Morwood, November 25, 2017 · 2 Replies · 121 Views

Valerie Morwood

I don't think I breathe very well when I'm doing the PEs, especially for FL and MN. I tend to hold my breath any time I contract my abdominal muscles, then I run out of breath and breathe in short gasps, but end up really breathless, which makes it really hard to make it through the longer sets. 

So, I'm looking for advice in how to train myself to breathe better. If you have a certain breathing practice or technique, I would like to hear about. If you have favorite videos that teach breathing, I would be excited to watch them.

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hi Valerie,

Here's a good thread with good tips for your question.  Read all of it :)

Everett Carroll

Nice thread suggestion, Etienne.