This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1 revisited - formcheck

Started by Petra Kmecová, November 24, 2017 · 5 Replies · 95 Views

Petra Kmecová

So here it goes :-) ... after realizing that my form on tuck ups was flawed, I’m about to remastered it with proper core activation.

I scaled it to 4x6r and here are last 2 sets. How does it look? Any tips are welcome ...

currently, I can’t smooth it out into one movement. So I rather divide it into 2 parts, focusing on flattening my lower back to the ground first.

Thanks a lot coaches.

Leo Trinidad

Hi Petra,

Looks solid to me. :)

Petra Kmecová

Hello, 

checking in with some progress (I hope :-)).

I’ve been working a lot on these exercise to smooth the movement and to engage my core in the beginning of the lift.

I’ve done 3*3r of negatives for some weeks to learn to flatten my lower back to ground without lifting my legs and slowly progressed to 4*9 volume. 

How are these looking?

From my point of view ... and feel ... it got better. I no longer feel any discomfort in my lower back (which was the reason for me to go back to this exercise) and those last reps I really do feel in my lower abs rather than in my back.

Curious about what you coaches think of it  :-).

Leo Trinidad

Looks awesome @Petra Kmecová 

Petra Kmecová

@Leo Trinidad... thanks! You just made my day!

Petra Kmecová

I realized that I did not post mobility exercise for formcheck ... so here it goes:

Something to correct on this one while I built tuck ups to 5*15r?

Thanks