This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form Check: Elevated Bridge

Started by Dominic Laporte, November 24, 2017 · 2 Replies · 80 Views

Dominic Laporte

Hi everyone,

First time trying the elevated bridge since I have the stretch serie. I would love to know should I work on.IMG_0161.thumb.jpg.8f4bb529c77d966087250f23ba4c8824.jpgIMG_0157.thumb.jpg.69dd7c71c4142a0f58b5dbda5d3b1f5b.jpg 

Sadly, I only have pictures... my  cameraman (my little sister) try is best to capture the moment.

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi Dominic,

The second picture looks better but you are way using your lumbar. The bridge should be coming from your upper back and middle back. Make sure to also look at the floor when you do the bridge.  It is hard to say what you should work on based on the pictures. Please send a video next time.

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Dominic, a lot of importance must be given to hands, if you notice there is some level of internal rotation especially your right arm. your hands should be parallel all the time, with the middle finger pointing directly to your feet.