Hi,
I have achieve the mastery volume for the SLS PE1for quite a while but I don't have the mobility yet. I am trying to do as much possible the stretch serie every week. What could I add do to help me progress on this exercice?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Dominic Laporte, November 24, 2017 · 2 Replies · 95 Views
Hi,
I have achieve the mastery volume for the SLS PE1for quite a while but I don't have the mobility yet. I am trying to do as much possible the stretch serie every week. What could I add do to help me progress on this exercice?
Hey Dominic,
Making it part of your daily limbering could help you progress in it.
Hi Dominic,
You can add your SLS PE1 iM on your non-leg training day along with your daily limbering and stretch courses.