This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Golfers elbow F1

Started by Johan Hägg, November 23, 2017 · 3 Replies · 188 Views

Johan Hägg

I’ve been struggling with a golfers elbow the recent 3-4 months. Some days it was really bad. I now know that it was caused by me doing things my body wasn’t ready for.

 

im happy to say that after starting F1 my elbowproblems slowly has improved and today I’m all but recovered.

me is a happy pain free fellow right now.

Pauline Taube

That's awesome to hear, Johan!

Keep up with your training :D 

Johan Hägg

@Pauline Taube thank you! Frankly speaking, i  didnt see myself being as attached and devoted to Foundations as I am now. I always wondered why almost every answer to any question would be “go to foundation 1”. I don’t wonder anymore :)

Ivan Pomarico

Same experience with golfer elbow here. High volumes of inclined rows and push ups solved the issue in less than one month.