This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

kneeling parallel slide

Started by JAMES CLARK 245088, November 23, 2017 · 3 Replies · 87 Views

JAMES CLARK 245088

Hi folks, am hoping for some feedback. I have been marking mobility as failed for a couple dozen or so sessions while this improves. It gets better every time, but is it good enough to complete level 9?  The instruction shows great mobility where her leg nearly touches her arms but follow along video shows much less.

PE4>iM

Thanks!

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @JAMES CLARK 245088,

I highly suggest that you keep working on this one and still do the mastery set of the exercise. Make sure that you keep each rep consistent as some of your reps are okay and some are breaking the form. I hope this helps. Keep working on it.

JAMES CLARK 245088

Thanks! I am not in a hurry, just don’t want to spin my wheels here. The strength portion is easy so I do lots of extra reps.

Is 9 the mastery set? I have been repeating this workout, assuming that is what this means.

504A126F-2B31-416C-AD41-560D0B60C00D.png

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi James,

That is correct. Step 9 is the mastery set.