This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS pe1 and pe2 mobility

Started by Elias Lehtinen, November 20, 2017 · 7 Replies · 122 Views

Elias Lehtinen

Hi guys,

I have never filmed the 'new' sls progressions, so here are the first two ims.

I was just going to move to the first SE, but lets check these first. Thank you.

 

Luke Searra

Hello Elias,

Your sideprone lift looks great and as far as movement goes is on point.

Your kneeling side lift also demonstrates a clear understanding of what is important in the movement and follows the points of performance.

Keep up the good work.

 

Elias Lehtinen

Great! Thank you Luke. I'll post a form check on the other two when my next leg day comes.

Elias Lehtinen

Hi,

Here is the kneeling parallel slide. How is it? Thanks!

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Elias Lehtinen,

Im not certain if you are microbending your knee or not but avoid microbending it. Make sure the tempo of going forward and backward is consistent too. Keep working on it.

Elias Lehtinen

Hi @Leo Trinidad,

Thanks for the cues. I'll keep working on it. Definetly feel it can be 'smoother'and easier.

I've just mastered PE8. Should I step back to this PE before moving to SE1 or work this element in parallel (warm up/ daily limber style). Thanks!

Leo Trinidad

Hi Elias,

Work on it in parallel (warmup/daily limber style)

Elias Lehtinen

Thanks Leo!