This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

[Foundation 2] When I'm starting a new movement it's now asking me to test mastery before starting at the lowest sets & reps.

Started by Samuel Warden, November 16, 2017 · 2 Replies · 148 Views

Samuel Warden

For instance, on the L chins when I first unlocked it, it had me test mastery @ 5x5r. I'm not sure of this is a glitch or if this is intended? Perhaps based on what sets and reps I am able to complete, it will drop me in an appropriate step rather than have me start at step one? 

Pauline Taube

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for reaching out and great question!

You are absolutely right, in case you already master the movement there is no need to stick to it for longer than necessary. Based on your performance you will be moved to an appropriate level :) 

Samuel Warden

Great, thanks for clearing that up :)