This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

coming back after a break

Started by James Hill, November 16, 2017 · 2 Replies · 59 Views

James Hill

Hey,

Had to cut back on GB as was travelling a bit with work and then fell ill (the two not unrelated imho) but hopefully coming out the other side now after about 6 weeks of very sporadic workouts. How do you suggest I approach re-starting my practice? test out the steps I was on and see how i fare? drop back 2-3 steps? drop back a progression or start over completely?

Thanks,

 

James

Everett Carroll

Great question James. I suggest sticking with where you left off. However, since you were sick, be open to ending a workout early; don't destroy yourself first thing aiming to achieve the prescribed sets and reps. Simply continue allowing your workout feedback to adjust your steps as necessary after your sessions.

James Hill

Great, thank you for the guidance.