This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form Check: Bridge Wall Walk with Hands

Started by Chad Moffitt, November 15, 2017 · 3 Replies · 93 Views

Chad Moffitt

Hi guys,

I'm basically not able to do this exercise.  But I want to see if I'm heading in the right direction, and what I should be focusing on from here. What do ya think? (Apart from the collapsing part... /ahem/ ):blink:

 

Philip Windsor

These are hard Chad, you look like your doing better than me at the moment, so just keep at it 

I've found sometimes progress with these skills is slow but once you get it, its a rock solid.

I'm sure some of the Trainers will offer better tips but keep up the good work :D

Everett Carroll

Hey Chad,

I suggest holding off on this part of the series for now. I saw that your Elevated TB is coming along so spend some extra time focusing on that progression. Instead of performing these wall walks at the end of the series, go ahead and add in another 60s Elevated TB and then finish with your Standing Pike Stretch. Let's plan to re-evaluate in another month or two.

Chad Moffitt

Thanks for the advice Everett, ya badass :D