Hi Guys,
I was drinking a lot of milk throughout my life. But I pretty much avoided dairy for the last year due to my feelings for cows
Now, after starting with Thrive, I introduced Greek yogurt into my diet (never eaten any yogurts before). The problem is that half the time, it upsets my stomach.
Could it be the portion (+-300g)? Could it be that I eat it the first thing in the morning? Could it be, that it is too cold, and eating it for example an hour after getting it out of the fridge would be more favorable for my stomach? Could it be my lack of exposure to any live cultures before Thrive? Could it be that half the diet before thrive consisted of junk food and now my body isn't accostumed to all the healthy stuff?
Drinking 400ml of warm milk doesn't do anything to me. I know that the best advice is probably to experiment, but if anybody went through a similar experience, I would love to hear about it.
Thank you