This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

GB Instagram

Started by Paul Bassett, November 13, 2017 · 6 Replies · 265 Views

Paul Bassett

Hey there, I follow the GB instagram, but I what I am confused about is where they are just people GB knows or those that have used the system.  The movements seem so advanced that it's difficult to determine whether they are supposed to be motivational (i.e. just giving GB a shout out) or example of GB students who've advanced using the system.  Because they all look like professional handbalancers or former gymnastics would I be correct that it's the former.

Is there a GB instagram that posts real students progress/achievements? Perhaps the advanced individuals use the system to refine their craft?

ta

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Paul, GB instagram shows athletes performance, Leo, Everett, Me, Niels were part in the past (and sometime now) of Instagram posts. the truth is that these results can be achieved with GB program.

Briac Roquet

There are quite a few shoutouts to people who aren't really following the GB programmes or were very solid athletes before they incorporated them. However, the people featured are tagged in each post. Just click to see who they are, maybe follow them too. You will quickly figure out if they're GB athletes, and whether they're average joes or people who were already solid athletes before. Alessandro is right though, having followed some of them a while, I can assure you some are average joes turned solid athletes. ;)

You can start with the affiliates, who generally only post their students and sometimes coaches, so there's no confusion. You can always ask, if in doubt.

Leigh Kettle

Hey paul 

im an average joe who is using the programme so please feel free to follow my progress :)as a living breathing example of how the programme can and will change you 

Above that, they're  are some "awesome" athletes out there who follow or work closely with the gb programme and have insta accounts showing their progress who I really recommend you follow

for example - matstrane, Alex Nino, ryan segervall and that's just a few off the top of my head 

Leigh 

Paul Bassett

thanks Guys, 

Leigh I will check out your page and your other recommendations.

P

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Paul Bassett,

I started from nothing. My background is weight training at a commercial gym. If you have the patience you can browse my posts from the beginning. ;)

Tanya Hill

Hi Paul, 

I am also a GB athlete that started with zero fitness background. :) The journey has turned into a lifestyle and it's never ending.