This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pain in shoulder during Windshield wipers

Started by Jonathan Sinclair Sinclair, November 13, 2017 · 2 Replies · 108 Views

Jonathan Sinclair Sinclair

Hey there,

I've only done windshield wipers 3-4 times now, but every time my right shoulder feels a pretty strong impingement of some type. Not entirely sure what's going on, and to be honest it doesn't hurt very much while I'm doing the exercise, but as soon as I come out the joint itself has some pain that I feel. It'd only be a 4/10 in terms of intensity, but I am wondering if I might be doing something wrong. Have anyone else ever felt this??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5j98jdclw371c2o/IMG_2698.TRIM.MOV?dl=0

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Jonathan, all the stall bar work requires more shoulders mobility. have you tried to grab the last pole in the small bar? the one which comes out from the other?

Tanya Hill

You can also take your arms a bit wider where there is no pinch in the shoulder and as your mobility inproves work to shoulder width apart. :)