This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Front Split Series Progression

Started by Christopher Hall, November 12, 2017 · 4 Replies · 177 Views

Christopher Hall

Let me know if there is a topic already out there answering this question, I searched & did not find one. 

I started the front split series a  month ago, but it has been the same video every week. I have been clicking the done smiley each time however it is still the same video week to week. Is this entire series one stretching video?  Thanks for the help!  I have definitely noticed I am very tight & can work on this video all year becoming more flexible, was just curious about the format of the series.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Christopher, the front split it is a unique follow along video. BUT by the course main page, you can find the scaled variations of the single exercises. for example from the DASHBOARD lot at the top there it  FITNESS label, access the menù, then select COURSE LIBRARY, then select the FRONT SPLIT then select the second icon to the right.

Christopher Hall

Ok, I see the individual videos. Is the idea to do the follow along video with specific modifications until you no longer need them then? So one video for the entire series?

Luke Searra

Christopher that is exactly what the videos are for, and that is to follow along video with specific modifications until you no longer need them, then proceed with the full unscaled versions of the movement.

Daniel Kiely
17 hours ago, Christopher Hall said:

So one video for the entire series?

Yes just the one.