Soo how is form, enough Pseudo:) enough lean, PPT?
I notice I have some hyperextensions to my elbows, just wondering if thats a reason my golfers elbow to flare up time after time?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Thomas Hanssen, November 11, 2017 · 6 Replies · 198 Views
Soo how is form, enough Pseudo:) enough lean, PPT?
I notice I have some hyperextensions to my elbows, just wondering if thats a reason my golfers elbow to flare up time after time?
Hey Thomas,
Work on hitting stronger protraction at the top of each rep. You also have a small pike in the hips. At the bottom of each rep, make sure that your hips touch the floor. If they do not touch, you are piked. I recommend decreasing your lean to focus on hitting protraction and PPT. Once these are locked in, increase your lean. After that it will be time to add reps.
Hey Thomas, only one thing I want to add to Jeffrey analysis:
RELAX your feet. too often the feet are used to reduce the effort on the shoulders. this detail makes a substantial difference.
So just wanna know if I'm going in the right direction with this?
I decreased the lean a bit, relaxed the ankles, focus on getting hips to the ground.
But i kind of feel like i loose a bit of PPT while getting hips to the ground? Like my lower back arches a bit
I noticed in the instructional videos that hips aren't touching the ground
Also I Loose a bit of protraction of the shoulders at the end. So I'm working on that
Hey Thomas,
Nice improvement, you're headed in the right direction. I like your first two reps. After that you start to pick up some pike in the hips, like you mentioned. Remember to keep your glutes engaged as you try to touch your hips to the floor. Nice work!
So I think I've started to develop a love hate relationship with these
Is form up to par?
Hi @Thomas Hanssen,
Looking solid. Keep up the good work.