This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

TB form check

Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, November 9, 2017 · 5 Replies · 79 Views

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hi,

I wanted to try to lower my legs on the elevated bridge today, how does it look? (It's not a video)

Screenshot_20171108-205505.thumb.png.bf06a8e35d5e62a8423f435903c4c6e3.png

I also wanted to push a bit further, so I tried directly on the floor.  I felt it a little bit in the lower back (I know I still have work to do to really get there) but in overall it felt really cool and stretchy :) How's this one?

Screenshot_20171108-150446.thumb.png.a43b4fb3facebc6afd7fba2eed0f2dd4.png

Thanks!

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Etienne,

It's getting there! Keep working on opening your shoulders more. Super cool to see that you're making solid progress!

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Etienne, neck neutral please!

Étienne Lajeunesse
2 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Etienne, neck neutral please!

Hi Alessandro,

You mean by not looking to the hands?

Pauline Taube

Look at the wall behind you, Étienne ;) nice progress!

Jennifer Marie

Looking good Etienne!