This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

warming up for thoracic bridge?

Started by Cagil Widegren, November 8, 2017 · 1 Replies · 108 Views

Cagil Widegren

Hi

I am just starting thoracic bridge stretches. Do you recommend any specific warm up for spine, shoulders etc.. or is it enough to jump rope to get the pulse ? I mostly stretch after I finish my gym routine but I guess it is better to start without tiring the muscles too much?

(me: 30+ female who trains regularly, mostly strength to get better on handstands, flips and get flexible)

thanx!

Tanya Hill

Hi Cagil, 

Great question. When doing the bridge course you can jump right in to the first exercise. The jump roping is a great idea to get the blood pumping. 

As a general warm up for some of your handstand training, and other training, using some from the exercises in the bridge course is a great idea.