Hi coaches,
Can you give a look at this? It was a few weeks ago. I know my bounces have gotten higher since then.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matt Shortis, November 7, 2017 · 2 Replies · 105 Views
Hi coaches,
Can you give a look at this? It was a few weeks ago. I know my bounces have gotten higher since then.
I'm not a coach but:
-I would say you need a lower platform because its height does not allow you to lean as much forward as you should and it forces you to pike your body to keep those legs higher
-Lean more forward
-Contract. You can appreciate that you are not really contracting the position as much as you should and it kinda looks sloppy. Maximal contraction is necessary in each exercise
Hi Matt,
You need to lean more to your planche lean and avoid piking your hips. Do not bend your knees.