This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MNPE2

Started by Lorenzo Bohl, November 5, 2017 · 3 Replies · 68 Views

Lorenzo Bohl

I don't feel like I'm getting the compression I need. And I need to work on my face. Any tips on stopping the popping I experience in my hips?

Video

Tanya Hill

Hi Lorenzo, 

You're definitely on the right track. 

Key Points.

1. You are correct on needing more compression. This will come over time. 

2. Is the popping in your haip painful at all? 

Are you currently working on through GB's Stretch courses? Middle splits would be great in helping with pancake development. This course would inprove your compression as well as potentially helping with the popping. 

Lorenzo Bohl
7 hours ago, Tanya Hill said:

Hi Lorenzo, 

You're definitely on the right track. 

Key Points.

1. You are correct on needing more compression. This will come over time. 

2. Is the popping in your haip painful at all? 

Are you currently working on through GB's Stretch courses? Middle splits would be great in helping with pancake development. This course would inprove your compression as well as potentially helping with the popping. 

I don't have any pain associated with this popping, but I'm sure, over time, this has potential for being problematic as the ROM is impaired is some way. I am working my way through the stretch series, compression (active AND passive) is a big struggle for me.

Everett Carroll

Hey Lorenzo,

I recommend visiting a physio to discuss the popping. You don't want it to turn into anything more serious.